Cristiano RonaldoCuenta verificada

@Cristiano

This Privacy Policy addresses the collection and use of personal information - 
Turim, Piemonte
Se unió en junio de 2010
 

Tweets

  1. Hi guys! CR7 Footwear has a new website! Feel legendary with our spring/summer collection!
    0:21
    410 mil reproducciones
  2. 👌👍
  3. Happy to come back and score another goal in this amazing competition. Well done team!
  4. Let's go🛫UCL
  5. Cantores 🎼🎤😜😜🤣
  6. Lunch ❤️❤️
  7. Blessed house ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  8. No words needed.......
  9. Last session🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️
  10. Excited to show you my new Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 LVL UP ⚡ This design combines some of the best Mercurial’s I’ve had. I can’t wait to wear it once I’ve recovered from my injury. Until then, you’ll see it on pitch with the newest icons of speed and
  11. Recordando el gran día que vivimos en . Con la mejor compañía ❤❤
  12. 😁
  13. Pensar em grande 🇵🇹👍
  14. Preparados para amanhã 👌
  15. Good morning 👌
  16. Não podia estar mais feliz pela inauguração da minha clínica 😀👌👏
  17. ¡Es oficialmente el inicio de un nuevo proyecto, un proyecto único y que confiamos que va a tener mucho éxito!
  18. I always have so much fun developing and selecting the best styles for !! SS19 collection coming soon!
  19. 👍
  20. El próximo lunes 18 inauguro en Madrid, mi nuevo proyecto sobre salud capilar. Y, si quieres conocerme, solo tienes que entrar en y apuntarte. Puedes ser uno de los 5 ganadores. ¡Suerte!