Archivo del blog

 Redacción 

Producción 
Realización 
Recepción call center comunicados de prensa 
Audicencia Oyentes 
.
Gracias por escribir 
Gracias por su email 
.
García 
P. O Box 27064 
08080 Barcelona 
Catalunya Spain 
.
Gpn titulares 
Gpn al instante 
Gpn al minuto 
Gpn última hora 
Gpn on air on line on radio 
Gpn noticias news 
.

CONTRATEN MODELOS ACTORES ARTISTAS

+34623101156 WhatsApp Clientes

+34623101156 Telegram Proveedores 

.

Contrataciones

+34623101156 WhatsApp Clientes

sidigame3@gmail.com Modelos

sidigamee3@gmail.com  Actores 

contratar2@gmail.com Artistas Payasos magos cantantes teclistas 

contratar3@gmail.com Showmans sexy boys 

.

Proveedores

+34623101156 Telegram Proveedores

contrataar3@gmail.com Actores Artistas

contrataar4@gmail.com Modelos Fitness

contratar8@gmail.com  Modelos Culturistas 

.

.

Atajos de teclado

Los atajos de teclado están disponibles para acciones comunes y navegación del sitio.

Saltar al contenido

Barack ObamaCuenta verificada

@BarackObama

Dad, husband, President, citizen.
Washington, DC
Se unió en marzo de 2007
Fecha de nacimiento 4 de agosto de 1961
In just a few minutes, I’m taking the stage at the Town Hall Europe for a conversation about how to best support civic leaders carrying out good work across the continent. I hope you’ll tune in live at .
  • A voice everybody should hear.
  • Here’s a story about people doing good that's worth sharing: and his wife saw food insecurity in Nashville and decided to do something about it. They just broke ground on a free grocery store to help families in need:
  • Great to see Chicago’s historic mayoral race between two highly qualified candidates. Congrats to our next mayor, Lori Lightfoot—and Toni Preckwinkle campaigned hard and did us proud. I know that with our city’s heart and Lori’s leadership, Chicago’s best days are still ahead.
  • Valerie is one of my oldest friends and advisors – she was by my side when I first decided to run for office and for every major moment of the presidency. 's voice has often inspired me and I know “Finding My Voice” will inspire others to lift their voices, too.
  • Last night I had the chance to meet with first-term Democrats in Congress—it's a young, diverse class, stocked with a bunch of my campaign and administration alums who’ve taken the torch. This group is going to be driving progress for a long time to come.
  • Just in the nick of time: My brackets have never been my one shining moment, but here we go again. You can check out my picks here:
  • And here are some ways to help cyclone victims in Mozambique, Malawi, and Zimbabwe:
  • The floods in the Midwest and in southern Africa are heartbreaking. Suffering and loss on two sides of the world calls for solidarity and strength from all of us. Ask what you can do to help our fellow Americans and families in need. Here are some ideas:
  • In 2011, I visited the tiny town of Moneygall and got to walk around in the house where my great-great-great grandfather Falmouth Kearney lived his early life. I'll always be grateful for the warmth and generosity of the Irish people. Happy St. Patrick's Day! -Barack O’Bama
  • Michelle and I send our condolences to the people of New Zealand. We grieve with you and the Muslim community. All of us must stand against hatred in all its forms.
  • . and I are rooting hard for Team USA as the Special Olympics World Games get underway this week. Our Special Olympians are terrific examples of America’s heart and drive.
  • What a great moment. Happy 110th, Virginia.
  • Michelle and I send our deepest sympathies to all who knew the victims of today’s plane crash in Ethiopia.
  • The Crew Dragon’s been on quite a ride since I last saw it—congrats to and on a successful return! We invested in the program to strengthen the U.S. space program for the long haul, and it’s great to see that happening.
  • Preethi, Alice, and Sefora are just three of many leaders who remind us what International Women’s Day is all about: imagining a world free of artificial ceilings for the next generation—and doing the hard work to get us there.
  • And is helping the next generation of women leaders in Africa rise up. Her organization is training and mentoring young women across the continent to adopt a new model of leadership, one that puts gender equality at the heart of economic development.
  • . is helping refugees resettle into welcoming communities in France, offering them job training and language immersion, as well as a place to stay. More importantly, she’s fighting a narrative that suggests our differences are more important than our shared humanity.
  • . is helping women unleash their power to change their societies. As head of the Foundation, she’s leading an initiative that combines online tools with in-person organizing, giving women a voice in her native India—and beyond.
  • On International Women’s Day, I’m reflecting on the future we all want for our daughters: one where they can live out their aspirations without limits. And I’m celebrating some of the women who are building that future for all of us today.

    A quién seguir

    ·
    Encuentra a personas que conoces Importa tus contactos de Gmail