Atajos de teclado
Los atajos de teclado están disponibles para acciones comunes y navegación del sitio.Tweets
- Tweets, página actual.
- Tweets y respuestas
- Multimedia




| Six drivers. 20 laps. And one Blue who
Find out who wins the
Solid team performance in a spectacular 



I'm very happy and proud to have achieved more than 20
Watch the full interview on my facebook 
Querido @valenciacf
felicidades en el día de tu
cumpleaños. Es un honor haber defendido tus colores 
y sentir la pasión de Mestalla y de tu gente Disfrútalo al máximo.
Larga vida al 
#UnSentimentEtern
cumpleaños. Es un honor haber defendido tus colores 
y sentir la pasión de Mestalla y de tu gente Disfrútalo al máximo.
Larga vida al 
We needed a win like this, against one of the top teams in the
Last night I felt very honoured to be part of 
Tough defeat, but on Sunday we have a great chance to bounce back! Let’s stay together
I
you! @Everton
you!
Encuentra a personas que conoces
Importa tus contactos de Gmail
| "I am feeling more what the
…


| "The game against Chelsea was good to build that confidence and we expect good games until the end. We will try to get three points in each of those." -
| "The fans have been amazing with me since day one."
Big
| The
